15/09/2009

To my friend

Well, I will write something (silly) about a friend.
We met some months ago, althought it just seems ages for me... we have talked during hours and hours... about many things...
It's strange how you can have someone so far and sometimes feel it so near, like if you would go to your door and he would be there waiting for you to go out and take a coke together... it's different cultures, different times, different countries, different ways of life, but I guess we have something that join us, that makes us talk nearly everyday.
we share feelings, thoughts, moods... he can change my mood easily if he tries, he can make me smile just with one sentence... sounds like love, but it is not, and sometimes I think it is the best of all. that it is just a friendship, so we don't argue over stupid things or cry because of the other like couples do.
I remember that when we met he asked me if our friendship would last just a month... I said I am not that kind of person, I care about people, I don't use to forget people after one month... I think I have proved it, haven't I?
We have been there when the other was happy, when the other was sad... always... and thinking about it I don't know why, I just know it is happenning that way.
I hope we can support the other and make the other smile during the rest of time.
All I have to say to him is thank you for all, I really mean it, I love to be your friend.
Take care my friend, and be happy whatever happens in life.

PS: maybe it is not deep enough for you, but I am writing without planning anything, just how it comes to my mind.

Listening: un siglo sin ti by Chayanne
Mood: smiling
Doing: thinking about life and happiness

2 comments:

  1. i wonder who this friend is???? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must be someone she knows but doesn't wanna be close to...

      Delete