18/08/2009

One more day... one more post

Well, today I haven't got anythin in mind to write about, but I have been thinking and I decided that I'll post everyday, although it is just a line.
I can think about a million topics I would like to write about, but I havent planned anything, so I don't want to write something really bad and then regret it.
There is a question on my mind. Yesterday I wrote about feelings and how hard it is for some people to show them. But what's up when you show a feeling and then you feel the opposite?
I don't know.
Someone told me his/her feelings a few days before, and not he/she shows another ones, opposite ones... but she/he is not brave enough to say "sorry, I was wrong" or "I changed my mind about it" or just tell me the feelings and I get the meaning by myself. Sometimes it is black and then next minute it is white, but when I ask "is it black or white?" all I get is "ssshhh, don't worry". What? Don't worry? I DO worry: you say something, you show another one, then you get quiet, then you pretend nothing happened... what is all this about? I don't know.
Isn't it better to be honest? things can change and everyone makes mistakes, so wouldn't be easier just to be honest about it all?

Listening: Katy Perry - Hot n Cold
Mood: Calmed and confused
Doing: Trying to study American culture

No comments:

Post a Comment